Thursday, 17 June 2010

GAY OF THE MONTH: HENRY HOLLAND


For those of you who don't know who Henry is (shame on you!) I thought it would be helpful for you to read what Wikipedia has to say about him:

Henry Holland (born 26 May 1983) is a fashion designer from Ramsbottom, Lancashire, England. He has attracted notice with his bold, '80-inspired T-shirts with catchphrases such as "I'll tell you who's boss, Kate Moss". He is well known for his work with model Agyness Deyn and for being gay (thanks for that Wikipedia, I don't think I would have worked it out otherwise...). His latest collection features a number of tees with acronyms such as 'ctfo', meaning 'chill the f*** out'.

What they neglect to mention is that he is charming, hilarious, and one of my best friends! He has agreed to take time out of his busy schedule of jet setting, posing for photographs, sending obnoxious twitters to make everyone jealous about his lifestyle, oh, and designing majorly fierce clothes- to be my Gay of the Month.

His current dating mantra is: "If he's not the one- jog on." That's right people- he's too busy for small talk. I for one, like the cut of his jib. Henry, I salute you.

Send him your questions!! MIWIHSW@gmail.com

Image by Rankin

6 comments:

  1. LOVEEE it! I love Mr. Holland :D

    I keep saying CTFO to people and they don't understand though, and that's all his fault!

    xoxo

    http://www.nikitaetmode.blogspot.com
    http://www.twitter.com/nikitaetmode

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND he's one of the most hilarious twitters!!

    https://twitter.com/eastendbitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love him! and i follow him o n twitter, hes so funny, and posted this page you know! x

    www.guccilily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. one of the first blog posts in ages to make me laugh. Consider yourself followed...

    www.little-scribbler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am an active user on the top rated gay site and I can say that this helped me a lot. These sites are the best method to meet new people, establish a relationship or just to make friends. I tried gay bars too but their disadvantage is that you can't know the personality of a men or woman, just the way they're looking and that's not good.

    ReplyDelete