Monday 26 April 2010

Tit for Tat


The other day I slept with a boy that I did not find particularly attractive. If I'm honest with you, I have no idea how I ended up in bed with him (hangs head in shame). All I could remember was that he had a penchant for talking dirty, particularly enjoyed the reverse-cowgirl position, and was a hair-dresser (I know, dear reader, I know- my head is already hung in shame, please don't make it any worse). I was lying there, starting to berate myself for yet another needless notch on my bedpost when an idea came to me out of the blue. I rolled over and attempted to give him my most alluring face..."Darling, I don't suppose you fancy giving me a quick...trim?"

Its quite difficult to look alluring when you have slept in your contact lenses and have a just extracted a cigarette butt from your tangled hair, but we managed to come to a satisfactory agreement for both parties. Him: 2 orgasms and breakfast, Me: 1 orgasm and a new haircut. We have subsequently been engaging in a blow job for blow-dry barter system. I'm not quite sure what I'll have to do for a full head of highlights, but given the cost in London salons at present, I know I'll get the better end of the deal. Factor in the rosy post-coital glow and its actually better than an afternoon at Daniel Hersheson.

This has led me to thinking...there should be a way that we can get more out of a 1 night stand than a feeling of emptiness and the occasional case of crabs. Have I happened on a possible idea for a dating service where we trade sex for...well, trade? While the straight hairdresser is, in my view, the sex-trade holy grail, the possibilities are endless. I can see it now: "Ikea- addicted SWF seeks TDH carpenter w/ GSOH and a big tool". I already know women who sleep with personal trainers to avoid paying for gym membership in the run up to summer, while come tax season its: Hellooooo, Mr Accountant! I have to confess, if my drug dealer wasn't balding and didn't always smell of beets, I would totally consider it. This is a harsh economy ladies: everyone is looking for a little something extra- make sure you're taking advantage. Leaky tap? Let a plumber lay some pipe! Teeth need whitening? Do a dentist! Too lazy to leave the house? See if the pizza boy can really deliver!
Remember: its not slutty, its just good economics.

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree. I have nearly finished doing up my house and my close relationships with all my contractors has really helped to keep the cost down and with the personal trainer it is double the fun. Burn more calories and save money, win win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS BLOG. "Let a plumber lay some pipe!". Hahahahaha. Thanks for cheering me up during my early-hours-of-the-morning-revision.

    x

    ReplyDelete