Wednesday 14 April 2010

A TRULY FANTASTIC POEM


I love this poem. I wish I could say that I found it myself, but I actually came across it in the December 2004 issue of Vogue Paris* that Sofia Coppola guest-edited.

So it was one of her favorite poems first. And she does cool shit like guest editing Vogue Paris. What a cow.

I'm quite sure her life is actually really boring though. I bet she doesn't get drunk and send inappropriate sex texts to men, get depressed when they don't reply, and then attempt to obliterate her depression with an entire bucket of M&S "Extremely Chocolatey Mini Bites".

*I love the way its called Vogue Paris, not French Vogue. Like the rest of France doesn't even exist. Tres chic.
** Seriously, why are they a) coated in crack or some other highly addictive substance and b) sold in a massive bucket so you end up eating 25 of them? Its a conspiracy.

Image by Mario Testino for Vogue Paris, December 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment